It’s time to set our resolutions for 2014! What will you resolve to do this year? ReStore has some suggestions.
1. Remodel – It’s a new year, so how about a new look? If your space is in need of some attention, start the new year off right by renovating a room or two with materials found at ReStore. The best part? With 25-75% off retail prices, you won’t have to break the budget to reinvigorate your space.
2. Recycle – Out with the old and in with the new. If you’re replacing gently used furniture, appliances or other materials in your home, consider dropping them off at ReStore or calling to schedule a pick-up. They may be old to you, but they’ll be new to someone else.
3. Relax – Don’t let renovating be stressful. Take one room at a time and remember to take a minute to enjoy your redesigned space. Give yourself a break before tackling your next project.
4. Return the favor – The new year is a great time to give back. Consider volunteering at ReStore in 2014 to help out your community. For a list of ways you can volunteer, go to http://lakeagassizhabitat.org/restore/volunteer.html.
5. Remember – Whether you’re looking for a place to shop, donate or volunteer, remember ReStore. All proceeds from the store support Habitat for Humanity’s efforts to build affordable homes in your community, so support for ReStore is support for Fargo-Moorhead.
Whatever you resolve to do this year, we wish you a refreshing 2014. Happy new year from ReStore!
Habitat for Humanity ReStore is located at 210 11th Street North in Moorhead, Minnesota. Our hours are 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturday. Visit us online at lakeagassizhabitat.org.