Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity is hosting their 11th annual Tour de Habitat event on March 8th, 2014 at Courts Plus in Fargo. What is Tour de Habitat? Tour is a stationary bike race where teams of 6 cyclists race to raise money in support of Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity. All proceeds go toward building homes for families in Cass and Clay counties.
Are you up for the challenge? Here are 5 steps to get you and your team started!
- Form a team of friends, family or co-workers.
- Make it fun! Come up with a team name and theme.
- Set fundraising Goals! Once your goal is set, ask your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors; really anyone to help you meet your goal!
- Register your team by Wednesday, February 19 and set up your fundraising website at www.firstgiving.com/LAHFH.
- PRACTICE! Whether you are a serious cyclist or just looking for a nice Saturday activity, this is the race for you. Hit the gym, practice your team cheer, watch some Tour de France highlights… whatever is going to get you pumped to peddle!
All registered participants will receive a free t-shirt in addition to being entered into a drawing for a 32GB iPad mini, a 16GB Kindle Fire or Beats by Dre earbuds.
Once you have accepted this challenge, questions could come up. Please direct any questions to the Lake Agassiz Habitat office at 218-284-5253×2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; they will be happy to assist.
Looking forward to seeing you and your team on March 8th!
Thank you to our 2014 Tour de Habitat Event Sponsor: